Taste of Lapland
2-nights activity package
2 Days (approx.)
12,970 SEK per person
Included in price
- Transfer from and to Kiruna airport or trainstation
- 2 nights at beautiful Máttaráhkká Northern Lights Lodge
- 3 various and unique winter adventures
- All meals (excluding alcohol)
- Arctic clothing loan, down jackets, pants, and winter boots
Note: that the itinerary can be rescheduled due to weather conditions and/or group sizes.
- Transport to the lodge from Kiruna airport or train station
- Check in at the beautiful lodge
- Meet and great the team
- We provide you with arctic clothes. Down jacket & pants. Winterboots, hat and gloves
Experience the northern lights from top of mt Ednamvarri with 360 degree views
Enjoy a magical evening at the lodge with dinner in the tipi located outside the beautiful Lodge Máttaráhkka. When the time is right we drive a snowmobile to the top of Mt.Ednavaara which offers great views over the mountain range away from the light pollution.
The guide will bring a camera and takes pictures through the entire evening for your memories.
5 hours and 2 course dinner
Views over Lapland by snowmobile
Enjoy a full day on unique and well-executed snowmobile safaris cruising around Lapland.
By snowmobile we tak eus above the tree line up to the top of Lapland view point,. We try out some traditional ice fishing during the time to make some coffee over the crackling fire and have some Swedish Fika. Back at the lodge, we serve a 2-course lunch from the local kitchen
5 hours and 2-course lunch
What would be a great way to enjoy one of nature’s most amazing wonders – the Northern Lights?
Well, in a hot tub on a rooftop with a 360° view over the night sky!
This evening is all about relaxing and enjoying the local cuisine. You’ll be served a 3-course dinner during the evening and when the night is over we can guarantee that you will feel both relaxed and get a good night’s sleep.
- Check out
- Transfer back to Kiruna airport or train station
Ready to start your adventure?
Have any questions?
Give us a call or write by using our contact form.