Experience 3 different countries through Sweden and Finland’s Arctic tundra and magnificent Norwegian fjords.
5 Days (approx.)
Included in price
- Own snowmobile with full insurance
- Loans of snowmobile helmet, two-piece hooded jacket, shoes, mittens, goggles, and balaclava
- 4 overnight stays with full board from dinner Wednesday to lunch Sunday
- Run your own sled dog team
Note: The driver needs to have a valid driving license.
Useful to know
- You must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license
- The experience stretches over about 560 kilometers
- You do not need to have previous experience of managing your own snowmobile and your own sled dog team, but you should be in good physical health
- The guides may implement a different journey plan than that described after conducting risk assessments, in part due to the weather
Have any questions?
Give us a call or write by using our contact form.