3-day private expedition
Experience the high alpine mountain terrain of Lapland for 3 days where you travel in roadless land with snowmobiles and dog sleds in the best possible way.
3 Days (approx.)
Included in price
- Transfer from and to Kiruna aiport
- Driving your own snowmobile including full insurance
- Driving your own sled dog team
- Loan of snowmobile helmet, two-piece hooded jacket, shoes, mittens, goggles, and balaclava
- 3 overnight stays with full board from dinner day 1 to breakfast day 4
- 250 kilometers/155 miles through the most stunning arctic landscape
Useful to know
- You must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license
- The experience is privately guided for your own party
- 250 kilometers/155 miles through the most stunning landscape
- You do not need to have previous experience of managing your own snowmobile and your own sled dog team, but you should be in good physical health
- The guides may implement a different journey plan than that described after conducting risk assessments, in part due to the weather
Have any questions?
Give us a call or write by using our contact form.